Organize events on marine science and technology for youths with the aim of fostering their dreams and interest in the ocean.
(1) “Techno Ocean Youth” (lectures, experiments and craft classes for elementary and junior high school students)
(2) Participate in “The12th Science Fair in Hyogo”
(3) Co-sponsorship of ocean-related events such as the “Underwater Robot Convention”
(4) Organize “Underwater Robot Lecture and Demonstration
(1) Publication of “Techno-Ocean News” (4 times a year)
(2) Website management.
(3) Organize TON seminars
Date and Time: October 27 (Sun.) – 31 (Thurs.), 2019
Venue：Washington State Convention Center (Seattle,Washington, USA)
Exhibitors: JFE ADVANTEC CORPORATION / TACHYONISH HOLDINGS CORPORATION / TSURUMI SEIKI CORPORATION / Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo / National Maritime Research Institute / Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology
MTS Japan Section, IEEE/OES Japan Section, and Techno-Ocean Network will jointly form a delegation to conduct a local exchange meeting and technical visit.
Date and Time: September 30, 2020 (Wednesday) – October 3, 2020 (Saturday)
Place: Kobe Convention Center